Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump Day

I am going to make this REALLY REALLY short, because I am totally exhausted. Work has been crazy busy, and stressful, but I am staying on plan, no excuses. Stress is not a reason for poor choices, because I know it will only make me feel worse about myself. I am so proud of myself that I have remained focused and dedicated amongst the chaos. I know a whole 4 weeks doesn't seem like much to stay motivated on plan, but it is to me, and it's a huge step. I am doing this. I didn't get a chance to workout today, bummer, BUT tomorrow I plan on doing the elliptical, weights, AND riding my bike. My body is going to love and hate me on Friday, but it will be totally worth it.
 
I am so glad tomorrow is Thursday, because that is the last day of my work week, yay! I plan on lots of cardio this weekend, and I absolutely can't wait to weigh in! I have actually kept my word and have not even peaked at the numbers this week. I want to see a big number, and I can't wait to post the results either way. I hope everyone had a fabulous day!
 
Fabulously me,


KT


"Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment"

 
"I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am"

3 comments:

  1. Yaayy! I can see you!! lol.

    Asshat...it is a fun word. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word asshat. LOL It really is a great word. :) Thanks for stopping by. I am totally an amateur at this, and not all that computer smart, but I am learning.

    P.S. I keep trying to edit this post to change the colors, because I hate that the font on this post is multicolored. It corrects it in the preview, but then goes back to this. Oh well. I know it's not that big of a deal, but for some reason it bugs the crap out of me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fixed! I guess remove formatting was a good start... ahaha

    ReplyDelete