After catching up on some blogs this weekend, I have seen the dare, and commitment to blog twice daily, and all of that, and I am willing to take on this challenge as well. As you might know, I haven't posted in umm...2 weeks. Oops! I have been doing great with the healthy lifestyle, and staying on plan, but I haven't been here to blog. I think this is an important part of my journey though, coming here, and venting my frustrations, celebrating my victories, and just documenting my progress. I do need to be here. I do need the accountability, and the support, so I am taking on this dare as well, but a few days late. LOL Better late then never right? I'm not sure how much I can possibly say, or that it will be very interesting, but I'm willing to do it for me.
On to weigh in news, last week I lost 2 pounds, and then this week I lost another 3, for a total of 19 pounds! Even though the scale tells me this, I still have a hard time believing it. I find myself questioning it, or thinking that maybe it was just a trick that the scale was playing on me. I play these games where I get on the scale multiple times just to see if it's right. I imagine the scale talking back "oh snap you actually believed that loss before? I was kidding." It's all so mental, and I'm not sure at what point I'm actually going to be able to just believe it. My husband took measurements again, and I lost another inch in both arms, and .5 inches around my middle. I am so excited that I am actually seeing progress. I can do this! This week I am going to make sure I have an amazing week, by staying very focused. I will be here too, posting, to try to work on the mental stuff. LOL I hope everyone else has a great week too!
Fabulously Me
KT

Yep...I'm rockin' the twice per day challenge too!
ReplyDelete