So, anyone who read my post back in July knows that I had a major melt down in the bridal store trying on bridesmaids dresses for my bff's wedding. The dress in the store didn't fit, and I was mortified. I think that was around July 24 or so. The I told the bridal consultant to order a few sizes smaller, but she was so insistent that I not order so small. I mean I know they must hear that all of the time that someone will lose weight so order smaller, and when the time comes, it never happens. So, I didn't order that much smaller, because I got scared that I might not, and they assured me the dress could be altered. My dress is due to come in the second week of October.
Well last weekend my bff and I were in the area, and I wanted to go in just to see how close the dress was to fitting. I was so scared that it was still going to be too small, but I decided to just do it. She pulled the exact same dress in the same size as before and i nervously walked into the dressing room. For some reason i didn't unzip the dress, I just stepped into it, and pulled it up. The dress didn't fit...it was too big!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. Going from too small to too big, in a matter of 7 weeks! The wedding isn't until 1/1/10, so I hope to lose quite a bit more by then. It is so exciting to see progress!
Fabulously Me,


Mwahahahahaha!!! You rock!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome :-)
ReplyDelete