Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pain pain go away...

Ugh, today I still feel awful.  I mean I know it's only been a few days, but how long will it take to not feel like I have been hit by a truck?  LOL  It hurts to walk, move, lay down or do just about anything.  I think I am just in a whiny horrible mood because I hurt, my husband is out of town on business, and on top of it all have horrible cramps.  It's just not my week.  So no exercise again today, and again tonight, I can't even bring myself to think about dinner, I just don't feel like it.  The thought of any food even my favs totally repulses me.  I just want to curl up in bed and cry, only that would hurt.  LOL  See I'm being totally dramatic, but OMG this sucks.  Hopefully everyone else is having a better night!


Unfabulously Me,

KT

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment