Friday, August 14, 2009

Mayday Mayday

We have a major problem! The good news again is that I am here, and the bad news is that I did NOTHING right today as far as eating and exercising goes. Why is it that I am able to commit to my blogging on a daily basis, but not taking care of myself? I seriously wonder what it's going to take for me to wake up and just do it. I knew that I had lunch planned at Olive Garden with friends today, so I should have prepared myself, but I just got too caught up.

My day in a nutshell was total crap. I'm even more embarrassed than yesterday to post my food diary, but I will, because I promised. I skipped breakfast, and then for lunch I had 2 cokes, 2 breadsticks, salad, and a lunch serving of cheese ravioli. Then after shopping, I came home and had a bag of popcorn and lots of ice water. The worst of it all was dinner, I had some sprite, a lot of cheese pizza, and a container of cookies and cream ice cream. OMG I am dying of embarrassment. Who does this?!?!?! Who binges like this?!?!?! I feel like I am the only person that does this. I feel awful right now, and not just because I messed up, but because I physically feel sick from all of the food. I am choking back puking right now. Why why why why why? I know that I am not the sharpest crayon in the box, but I didn't think that I was totally stupid.

Tomorrow I WILL exercise, and I WILL eat under 1600 calories. I WILL come back tomorrow and tell you how fabulously healthy my day was. If this doesn't work, I am fully prepared to lock myself in a closet for an extended period of time without food!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment